๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Did you notice that Ghost amplified CJ yesterday? See how nice weโ€™re all playing? United we stand and divided we fall. We attract more beeโ€™s with honey. ๐Ÿ

NO โ€”-im sorry GE is causing alot of damage ....its very aggressive his page ...and u can tell by the comments. he is not like them !!! very bad energy and a lot of disinfo

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RachelT in this post can reply

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Bingo. Dont Trust Him Don't Follow Him. Shit Just Doesn't Add Up About That Guy.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

thank you โ€”i always get so upset ..everytime i go to his page .....i never ever felt that with any of the others .....๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ there is a big difference

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

he is going after a lot of patriots too. we have enough people to worry about than to focus on lauara loomet (who has been amazing and matt gaetz )