I got the mail this evening and there was a letter from PayPal that stated they had reviewed my account and determined that I was a risk for not paying thus they were closing my credit account. I have had this account opened for 9 years and when I have kept a balance, have always paid my monthly bill. I have no issues with credit. I was baffled but then realized that I had bought things from "Patriot" websites over the past few months. I am so angry that they think they can cancel me because of my private buying history. Has anyone else had this happen to them yet? I am sure this is the tip of the iceberg, and I am truly scared to see what lies ahead.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Porscha Ward to her Publication

Just be sure it is truly them, I have had three emails that were not actually from them. If you clicked on a link in that email change your password immediately and let them know the account might be compromised

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

My Paypal account home page says there is an issue with my account and the credit portion is suspended so unfortunately, it was not a hack or an outside party.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

They did that to me once and wanted ID etc sent to them saying something was wrong withbthe account. It was BS but I got the account cleared. As long as you didn'follow the link in the e mail. link. Paypal sucks anymore but it is convenient. Hopefully there will be an alternative soon.

Only people mentioned by @Pdward2007 in this post can reply

They are getting tougher and tougher to deal with