Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Time to "out" the big "Christian" leaders?

POS .. ALL OF THEM .. TRUMP MADE THEM ALL SHOW THEIR CLAWS!!

They are all POS evil shites! I don't understand why churches are infiltrated so heavily... do they get some kind of "energy" from the good, honest people that are worshipping there?

In response Alexandra Neve to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DarktoLight2021 in this post can reply

Yeah ... it is what happens when you have no soul or eternal life! that is why they try so hard in tempting us... if it was that good.. it wouldn't feel like a SIN. they can't KILL THE LIGHT. but the LIGHT OF OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN WILL KILL THEM FOREVER!

Awake17 and Up🦅 Child of God the Lord Jesus Christ! Taking earth back one day at a time! OUR CHILDREN WILL BE AVENGED!!!!! ☀️🎺🕊

Check out my wall!!
🕊

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

Loosh...

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

That is what I am thinking.... and so many hero worship these pastors with thousands of followers! Gah...

Well I don't believe these evil shites will be released of their karma because they told us what they were doing .... in their sneaky way... all these innocent, good people did NOT consent to their "loosh" being taken like that!

Interesting - do you remember in Monster's Inc - the Monsters got their energy from scaring the children? And then at the end they said that "making them laugh and making them happy" produced way more energy? GAH....

(2) Show this thread