Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

SMH...that kind of espionage scares me because [the players] work for [satan] ~ I never ever ever thought earlier in my life, that anything to this NthDegree of [evil] existed right under my nose. In my face. In the [news]. Magazines. [internet]. WORLD-WIDE destruction of HUMAN LIFE, mostly our dearest miracle✝️*our children*✝️ this is why I pray. Often. Sometimes, minute-by-minute.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Amen.. unimaginable evil.
wwg1wga
lets hold each other close & pray
God bless

(1) Show this thread

TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT! GOD BLESS AMERICA! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² GOD WINS!

How horrible! EVIL people

#MAGA - Gratitude is an action word. My best friend is a Jack Russell Terror named Willie who is also a Trump Supporter :)

WOW! Are we taking bets on when Roberts' name pops up in the news?

A True Patriot. God, Family & Country. Mother, Wife, Daughter. We stand for the American Flag.

I pray all these people go down very SOON! These people are sick!

Artist Intuitive Writer #KimClements #Esther #Seer #Qsmuze #jfkjr lives I'm his Witness we are the two witnesses

lin wood is a real American hero

Artist Intuitive Writer #KimClements #Esther #Seer #Qsmuze #jfkjr lives I'm his Witness we are the two witnesses