Going to have to do some more server upgrades today. Didn't expect AnonUp to take off like this. Thank you all for being here.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Thank you, Kobayashi!

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Many thank youโ€™s @kobayashi for all your continued hard work in this irregualar warfare๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Love Live Supreme Light of Christ and God's Holy Truth. l Salute the Genius in You. Forever blessing the Lion Heart of Trump and Military.

WE LOVE YOU

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

You/We are the news now! Thank you for this platforrm, Patriot!

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Thank you for this incredible platform!

thank you!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

You're rocking it Kobe! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

Thank you, sir.

The Undesirables Have arrived their are more regiments on the way. Server up cause this is the new Battleground wait till the President signs on ๐Ÿ˜‚.

๐Ÿ‘Thanx

๐Ÿ˜‡ Surprise! Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜‰ โค๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Southern until the day I die

thank you!

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Hey Kobayashi, you're doing an amazing job, we can't thank you enough for this and I've had many people switch over here.

I am not sure where to report bug reports, but I thought I'd leave it here.

Sometimes I'll create a post and want to attach a photo or two, when the photo attach happens, I see it show up, but the uploading status mini-window never goes away. I have to refresh the page & I see my pending message waiting with my photos attached - so anything I typed in as a description before uploading the photo disappears and has to be retyped. Hope this makes sense, can send more i

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

Using Brave browser to do this. If I want things to work on the first try, I have to refresh the page, attach the pics first, then add the descriptions and then submit. If I do it the other way around without refreshing, it hangs on the dialog but still attaches the photos requiring a refresh and then re-adding the text portion.

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS โœ๏ธ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Š

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! ๐Ÿ™„ Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. ๐Ÿ˜นโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

No, thank YOU for creating a safe platform for Anons and conservatives. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

Feels like home to me. Thank you!

Every ending is a New Beginning ๐Ÿค โœจ For God and Country. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Quite the opposite ๐Ÿ™Thank you!!! We love it here

Thanks for hosting the party โค๏ธ

Helping business owners grow online.

We need solutions to fund patriot infrastructure for self build outs and hosting service providers who build ontop of infra backbone. Public committments, business transparancy and member/owner protection from external pressures.

Mr.Admin - I love Anonup! However, could you possibly add a way when sharing posts to include an icon that will share with others by sending the shared post via text message to their cell phone? Thanking you in advance. :)

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

Thank you and keep up the great work! WWG1WGA!

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

ThanQ you Mr. ADMIN, One Heck of a JOB. Hats are off to you Sir. Load the cannons soon to come 10 of Thousands more. ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m a healer a creatorโ€ฆ Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with โ€œsolutions that donโ€™t cost the earthโ€

I have a feeling that over 85 million people who voted for Trump will follow you too . ... ADD to that the worldwide patriots thats well over 500 million on other continents if not more .... We are many around the world & YOU are our voice now ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

i โค๏ธ that you have Tom as your profile pic.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! ๐ŸŒž

we thank YOU for all you are doing! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Aussie Trump lover since 2016. Suspended from Twitter. Ready to fight! #Gesara #SavetheChildren #WWG1WGA #Q #DraintheSwamp #GodWins

Thank you for creating a platform that is easy to use .... keep up the good work!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Sharp Shooter to her Publication

Agreed. Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Have faith Pats and hold the line Save America-time to start bringing the thunder Standing together organizing a revolutionary movement

thank you patriot for giving us all this platform that helps us to keep holding the line๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

10/10 better than fb, twatter, etc. Thank you! If we could get like an anonup marketplace that would be awesome too! Great job keeping up with the influx

Thank YOU!! get ready... they're comin for Telegram now abd its LOADED. Praying you can be ready!

Patriot!!! Follow the plan!!! God wins!!!! Trump best President ever ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

thank you for being there for us!!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ