🙏🏼❤️✝️😇🌈☀️🕊✨
We belong to the LIGHT . 5:5

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Thank You

In response memes matter to her Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

God, family, country. WWG1WGA. Awakened, Blessed and Ascending

if you see the darkness than you should feel an even deeper compasion for the poor souls trapped in it because that is Not what our eternal Father ever wants for any of us. I feel deeply saddened for the poor souls. Forgive me Father that I was not worthy or advanced enough to be a better example to help them. Thank you for your eternal love. i will try harder to be better

In response Courage2 Stand to his Publication

AMEN . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

🙏💖

Only followers of this user (@WanderlustDust) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AMEN!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread