Great interview with Dan Scavino!

"We are working every day...we are coming out with something that is going to blow everyone away"

"What we have coming in the months ahead is big. We are working behind the scenes very hard."

https://youtu.be/g5vImR2GFjw

The Right View with Lara Trump and Dan Scavino 6/17/21 - YouTube

Join Lara Trump and Dan Scavino as they tell their personal stories about meeting Donald Trump, working in the White House, plans for the future, and MORE!Wa...

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Hmmm. Got something big that both are excited about but neither talked about. I for one expect great things soon. And I'm not talking about the platform.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Same :)

These interviews from the Trump camp have really all been alluding to something big. It all seems to be coming together splendidly.
The platform will probably be awesome knowing President Trump, But, I think something much bigger is afoot.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Odis Trull, click on at the bottom under it