I love every one of you, and all of you have a God-given purpose. Do not bend, do not break, and do not bend the knee. Fight Back!

Boom: did you know Trump's logo of his Scotland golf course just happens to have a double-headed bald eagle on it?

In Freemasonry, the double-headed eagle is a symbol of the thirty-third degree of the Scottish Rite. It stands for the reconciliation between matter and spirit. Think of gold symbolism.
#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#wwg1wga#thestormisuponus#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#BOOMS#EAGLE

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

In response John Reese to his Publication

I know many good people who sre Freemasons. However with keeping with JFK theme, didn't he want to get rid of "secret societies"?

The "secret societies" consist of the 13 Illuminati Bloodlines, and the Rothschilds with the Vatican's power.

I believe there are both good and bad Freemasons. Trump and JFK are the ones who want to get rid of the secretive society.

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

In response John Reese to his Publication

I agree. I have Manly P Hall's book The Secret Teachings if All Ages, and I used to listen to his lectures online...I learned a lot, and he shared it openly.

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

This caught my eye given Q: "Socrates did not force his opinions on others, but through the medium of questionings caused each man to give expression to his own philosophy. According to Plutarch, Socrates conceived every place as appropriate for teaching in that the whole world was a school of virtue. He held that the soul existed before the body and, prior to immersion therein, was endowed with all knowledge; that when the soul entered into the material form it became stupefied, but that by discourses upon sensible objects it was caused to reawaken and to recover its original knowledge."

🎶 💃🔥 Almighty Counselor Father God guides. Word, Ride Rivers, Phil 4:6

(3) Show this thread