EYES ON PATRIOTS - THIS IS A BIG RED PILL FOR NORMIES

This deserves to go viral but I can’t do it alone

Please, RT this

https://twitter.com/CRRJA5/status/1405456352290512896

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

MTG scares me and I'm on her side! lol
Good Luck! kek

WWG1WGA!!! Patriot Party πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β™₯οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² It you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention! WAKE UP!

Thank God for the Patriots! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

WWG1WGA!!! Patriot Party πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β™₯οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² It you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention! WAKE UP!

If you are not pissed off, you are NOT paying attention! WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

yesssss! finally!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Kj1 Hernandez to her Publication

Isn't it grand?

(1) Show this thread

i watched this a couple of times...it was great.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts