Remember all that was Hidden will be made known. Now lets talk about the fallen and Atlantis . There were 3 rings of water and 2 ring of land with a center island and a small mountain in the middle. Posidon found women of a mn fair and took one for his keeping. Then they had 5 births of 2 each to make 10 children. Atlas being first , The second in the hellenic language name was Emulus. The second twins were named Ampheres and the other Evaemon. To the third pair of twins he gave the name Mneseus to the elder, and Autochthon to the one who followed him. Of the fourth pair of twins he called the elder Elasippus and the younger Mestor, And of the fifth pair be gave to the elder the name of Azaes, and to the younger Diaprepes. These were the Nephilim.
Continued next post….Then proof of where Atlantis was once.

https://ascendingpassage.com/plato-atlantis-timaeus.htm

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

thanQ.

⭐Family Member, Love Our Republic, Trump is my President #SaveTheChildren

will or does this connect to project Taramar to which G. Maxwell has been linked to? imo i have read anazing things that they mapped certain areas of the kxean that will rise above water and become land masses. these areas sold as they plotted out the ocean floor and sold amongst the elites. can you speak to this idea?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Bratty ONE to her Publication

No, as this was the ancient Atlantis given to Plato by Egyptians during Plato’s time. In fact, the Sphinx was made by this race of people that escaped and under the Sphinx is the records of this event. Africa in those days was a very fertile grassland and forest with enourmius rivers in it and the Sahara wasn’t a desert but full of life with hippo’s, elephants , Lions, Tigers , all sort of grazing animals and preditors.

In response Bratty ONE to her Publication

sounds like some of this lines up with the Book of Enoch, that was intentionally left out of the bible around 300ad. Do you know anything about Enoch?

(3) Show this thread