Only people mentioned by @Emandlio in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

for all to see and know? kind of a mark of Cain for all to see?

❓ It seems that this list includes each and every one of the powerful entities in the World. If that is True, then what Hope do Pro Trump Patriots have left to hang on to? ❓

I don't think it's complete. Where are the houses? House of Saudi, House of Orange? etc.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

So if NSA and Military Intelligence are involved, does this mean we are screwed?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Don’t worry, the right people are in control. 😉

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

☝️😎👍 That is Badass! 👈🐸👍

Digital soldier, information warrior, officer de liason, 101 Meme Division, militant christian [ not lukewarm] Matthew 10 ; 34,

JOHNNY ENLOW: THE FALL OF BABYLON! - YouTube

Join us this THURSDAY as Steve Shultz interviews Johnny Enlow — RIGHT HERE — on June 17, at 11am Pacific Time. Johnny will be discussing biblical prophecies ...

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

we the people support none of the above corrupt structures operating in the dark recesses of the system. NONE