If 4 billion were to perish from the consequences of the vax that could be considered a big win given their stated goal of killing almost all of us. Consider that.

#GeorgiaGuidestones
#gametheory
#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

The illumimati plan was backstabbing
the freemasons.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

[They] took God Almighty energy flow
out of "medicine".

Torus♾energy flow that connect us
with God Almighty and the Earth

is the key🔑.☺️🙏✨

https://www.quantum.gov

Soulfelt ThanQ🇺🇸💞☺️🙏✨

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Early on, humans lived to be 800+ - years old the bible says, and seems to me, that we shorten the life span as the human count came to grow in large numbers.
Point: Do [they] need to take us all out so life span will increase? Digits may confirm [they] like to live forever. Ironic [they] cant find Jesus. Is that because they are from Seth?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response memes matter to her Publication

[They] would enjoy a heck of a lot fewer of us, I am pretty sure. As for [these] satanic bloodlines and the people who signed bad deals...

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Well on a positive note.
Re-educating humanity will be a lot easier. Fewer to deal with.
Trump, and team have almost removed all of the evil .

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I always appreciate a positive note, thank you. We have, in fact, won and God will protect His people.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So then who can we trust to actually work on reversing the effects of vaxx

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

reveal the healing.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Leave it to Nana to ask a great question. I’m hearing of many possibilities from very dark to very light. I land in the darker camp. People are altering their DNA and have taken a very grave risk imho.

(2) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Family IS Everything and right now I stand to lose most of them and my concerns are for my great niece who I still have not held whose both parents and grandparents all were vaccinated. What will become of her. My family will always be my greatest treasure. I have been working for GOD with all my heart and I don't want to lose them.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I feel your pain. It is very likely that most- if not all- of my family took the jabs too. I don’t know. I don’t know them anymore. Q people are crazy and they don’t allow that in their houses. We have to trust God now.

(1) Show this thread