You gotta start wondering,
‘Oh, somebody knows somethin’
they didn’t want to have to meet a jury of their peers.’
I don’t know that I’d want to choose a jury of my peers
over the Face of God,
but some people aren’t very smart.
They got here
because they aren’t very smart.”

https://operationdisclosureofficial.com/2021/06/17/juan-o-savin-on-the-q-project-and-charlie-ward-with-outtakes-of-jim-carrey-as-joe-biden-kat/

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Wow, Kat! Read everything at the link you posted.
Thank you for all the work that you do!
Blessings and much love! 🙏❤️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Bless your heart, Auntie 💓 for taking the time to read. I transcribe to learn & awaken any who are interested in truth!! 🙏🌈 We're lied to about EVERYTHING from BOTH sides in this war & that is understandable. So even the glint of a FACT thrills me to the core 💥 We're getting there!🌟🇺🇸🦅

I've been reading everything I can get my hands on for decades. Just love searching for the truth!

It's taken half my life to unlearn everything I learned in the first half. Feel sorry for those that are going to get a brick upside the head.

It boggles the mind that so many are so unwilling to see. But each is on their own journey. Perhaps some are here only to observe from the bleachers to see how we are doing it.

God Bless you, my sister! 🙏❤️

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Ditto, Auntie! 👍 Been on the inner path my whole life, voraciously reading & learning EVERYTHING I could.

Those of us that are awake & here now—Digital Soldiering, healing, praying, meditating, envisioning, etc.—are meant to be here, chose to be here, to help with Ascension.

Starseeds, Gatekeepers, however we're called, THIS is the mission. The Great Awakening. To help transmute, transcend & flip Darkness into Light 👊😻🌟

#wwg1wga
#TheBestIsYetToCome
#GodWins