Vaers Hacked or is it Worse?

People who previously reported died of Covid now reported Alive...
150,000 of them??

full video here: https://www.brighteon.com/5b9f4df1-701d-4ba8-b080-7a8d391af98c

The Title:CDC REMOVES 150K DEATHS FROM VAERS SYSTEM - VACCINE GENOCIDE by TheKirbyQ

Only people mentioned by @babamilev in this post can reply

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

In response Baba Milev to his Publication

I casually follow the obituaries, no data recording or anything, just anecdotally. 2020 it seemed like the vast majority of deaths were people over the age of 80. Now, since April, it seems that there are a lot of obituaries of people between 50-70 and a few in their 40s.

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

I saw a funeral director and he stated during the epidemic he had no real changes in his business during that time of breakout. Yet when the Vaccines arrived on the scene he saw a hugh uptake.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Baba Milev to his Publication

I didn’t know that VAERS reported Covid deaths. I know they a self-reporting mechanism for adverse reactions to vaccines and pharmaceuticals. But when did rhey start reporting Covid deaths?

all I know..is the more I know.. the more I know that I don't know..you know?

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

I'm not sure they are actually reporting them anywhere but it is documented on the form by a Yes or NO as seen in video. They stated that they didn't grab screen shots of all 150,000 but did some and show evidently the precious screen shot saying yes to the current system one saying NO..hence pointing out all the missing documents in chronological order. I assume we can eventually go back to one of the missing numbers and find them back into the system..probably with changed data

(1) Show this thread