Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

There are 12 Angels of the Gates of Time, 12 Doors, 12 Tribes, 12 Foundations of the New Jerusalem and 12 Precious Stones in the Breastplate of the High Priest. These all corresponds with 12 months of the year.
The 12 Foundations that the Church of the 12 Ages must be built upon is made of a precious stone and represents the main Angel that rules that Foundation and Tribal Gate (Gate of Israel).

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

12 Stars ⭐️
XII - 12
Majestic 12 !
💥boom

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

How did you know that, do you work with me ?

i sure do 😉.... he placed us along the same path

Then you know the photo below of the Roswell crash was ,in fact, and SR71 high altitude aircraft developed decades laterher are pictures of both Roswell and an SR71 and there are not aliens.

Roswell New Mexico

No, the photo that I posted was the actual photo of the Roswell Crash site. And it had Large turbine engines. It was an SR 71 Blackhawk.

yep same photo on the botom of this article as your photo - what about the other crash - as you are talking of 2 crashes ?

No, I’m just saying the Roswell Crash was , in fact, a SR 71 Blackhawk . Ever wonder why they discontinued using it so fast ? How many were never to return and lost in time/space forever. It was all Classified and we’ll never know. But, magnetic anamylies exist along Lay Lines at any point in time causing an Tmospheric wormhole to the past, and future depending on high upward fluxes in magnetic fields and a object moving through them so fast as the SR71 Blackhawk at 1,800 mph.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

https://www.sr-71.org/blackbird/manual/
interesting how this just came to be unclassified - where some pages missing - some still classified

Good find well done. I’m going toprint it and read it. Thank you

(1) Show this thread