💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

anons, if you've not heard about the latest 1.5 Trillion Dollar Bill that Joe Biden and the democrats are rapidly pushing through, I can promise you that you want to hear what they have planned for The American People... and we also see that there's even more deceit that the demon_rats have up their sleeve...

Just like President Trump warned us long ago...

"In Reality They’re Not After Me, They’re After You, I’m Just In The Way"...the clip is only a little over 4 minutes...

"This Is Complete Madness"

GOP Lawmaker Explodes On Democrats On House Floor

Calm down, Guardian of Global Repository is not giving $6 trillions to them

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlackPanther17 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

not that one,that is seed vault...
Guardian of Global repository is controller of global assets, she is also Director of Global Intelligence, Commander in Chief of Global Ground Forces, Interim Head of State(ratified by every country in the world in january 2021, she is the only one that publicly announced war on deep state on 18th of january 2021) she controls Key Integrated Monetary System (new global financial system established few months ago) and Key Intelligence Military System ...
She stopped the "war games" in the middle east recently as well as many more incidents(remember chinese forces being on the border ready to invade USA few months ago??? yeah,that was real stuff or general milley hiring blackwater mercenaries to cause missiles fire on targets in syria,yeah that was used to distract attention from other blackwater mercenaries on 12 vessels with 24 SCUD missiles off the coast of florida, ready to fire on US soil based targets , they were evaporated by GGF)

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

While you all believed what you been told by white hats about false flag operations, to sit still and not to worry,these and so many others were real threats , they would be happy to kill thousands of us without blinking an eye.
White hats are not so white and they are not working for better future of humanity

(2) Show this thread