Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Isnt it amazing what God created in His magnificent world.....even the leaves, plants and bark of trees have healing properties. How amazing is He!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Jay Heart1 to her Publication

God made a plant to heal everything you jut have to know where to look.

my hubby and I use oils a lot. We use Frankensence on his head to keep skin spots from developing. The RX the DR wanted him to use, was causing all kinds of reactions. After working with my local herbalist - she recommended Frankensence instead. It has been a God send for my hubby... and of course, it CAME from God. He has supplied us with all we need. Just have to look for it, research it and use it correctly.. Thank heaven above, we follow a natural herb routine.

Only people mentioned by @Cyndee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cyndee DeLong, click on at the bottom under it