Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Earthquake just reported in Xunchang, China Magnatude : 4.3 which is 812 kilometers SSW from Jingmen, China where the mid size to lower mid size earthquake signals the immenent collapse of the 3 Gorges Dam.
2 pics .

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Also its only 634 kilometers NE to the 3 Gourgs Dam from Xunxhang , China

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

🙏🏻✝️🙏🏻

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

So, please correct me if I'm wrong...I thought that I had read months ago that they had relocated the people in harms way, in anticipation of the break...?
Also, I had watched a video about the construction of the dam last year. It stated that the workers had not used quality materials (replaced with inferior kept$), the dam was built on unstable ground, and was warping. I understand timing is everything, but it appears that this dam is pretty damn stronger then stated! Just a white hat plan?

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

Praying for all, always.
God Bless China and All her people.
🙏✝️🙏

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

yes i read they had relocated people...and that was months ago...im sure if that dam broke...it would have made the news big time...such lost of life and devastation.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We pray for every innocent in its path. The chinese govt had the means and money to prevent this disaster. It is obvious they do not care about their own ppl any more than any other countries.
So sad.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Maybe this will stop the Yulin festival

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

No government cares about its people. USA just as bad

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Please Father be with them all, and protect your innocent souls. ❤️🙏✝️

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼