If Chicago thinks I am getting off this topic, to protect our children from mask-wearing...

They would be wrong.

I will be on.#ThePeoplesBridge for the remainder of the week, with this very Message.

https://t.me/veronicawolski/65597

#UnMaskRKids
#WeWillNotFallInLine

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

💖You go girl and my heart warming thanks for all you do.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

ThanQ Veronica!
🥰🤩🥰

God bless you Veronica!

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

A Group Of Parents Sent Their Kids Face Masks To A Lab For Analysis. Here's What They Found

The analysis detected the following 11 alarmingly dangerous pathogens on the masks:

• Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumonia)

• Mycobacterium tuberculosis (tuberculosis)

• Neisseria meningitidis (meningitis, sepsis)

• Acanthamoeba polyphaga (keratitis and granulomatous amebic encephalitis)

• Acinetobacter baumanni (pneumonia, blood stream infections, meningitis, UTIs— resistant to antibiotics)

• Escherichia coli (food poisoning)

• Borrelia burgdorferi (causes Lyme disease)

• Corynebacterium diphtheriae (diphtheria)

• Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires' disease)

• Staphylococcus pyogenes serotype M3 (severe infections—high morbidity rates)

• Staphylococcus aureus (meningitis, sepsis)

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2021/06/15/a-group-of-parents-sent-their-kids-face-masks-to-a-lab-for-analysis-heres-what-they-found-n2591047?amp=true&1522=&_

VERY Important message! These inocent Angels should have NEVER EVER worn 1 mask anywhere at anytime!!!