Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I will give you all the components to make or buy independently the ancient Holy Annoiting Oil used for thousand of years to improve your health as restore your body. This was given to all humanity in the beginning by God so please take a note pad and write and research for yourself. Remember the 3 Wise men that came at the birth of Christ with Frankincense and Myrrh it was to make Gods Holy Oil. If you have questions please ask.

1. Indian frankincense
Plant
boswellia serrataImage;
Boswellia serrata is a plant that produces Indian frankincense.

2: Myrrh , The Health Benefits of Myrrh Essential Oil
Ancient oil is prized for its healing and beautifying properties

3: Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Extract

4: Black Pepper Exract

5: Extra Virgin Olive Oil

These in the proper proporortions will heal you as it was given by God many thousand of years ago. They are all inexpensive and easily available in most Drug Stores or health food stores. Research each of these and

Part 2:
Tumeric/Curcumin:
- Powerful Antioxidant
- anti-inflammatory - Curcumin targets multiple steps in the inflammatory pathway at the molecular level
- Curcumin stimulates phase two detoxification in liver
- Fights Depression
- Curcumin may help clear the amyloid plaques found in Alzheimer’s disease and is able to cross the blood brain barrier with it’s anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- curcumin might induce changes in expression of genes involved in cholesterol homeostasis.
- curcumin is effective against cancer asit hits not just a single target or cell signaling pathway but dozens of targets implicated in cancer.
- powerful support for the cardiovascular, neurological, metabolic, immune, and cellular systems
Black Pepper Extract:
- Black pepper contains a unique “bio-enhancer” compound known as piperine that significantly boosts turmeric’s bioavailability – by as much as 2,000 percent
- Black pepper’s primary alkaloid – piper

Only people mentioned by @LookUp in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA Patriot, God Wins- Be patient...

In response LookUp to his Publication

I started taking this along with zinc and D3... i feel better and i have no intention of stopping. Where do you suggest getting it? I am using Mary Ruth's organic brand...i love it.

In response Christine Myers to her Publication

I don't know where to suggest you get it but it is best to make sure it is organic. I have used Alterra Infla-Med and Metagenics Inflavonoid Intensive Care. I also make a Turmeric Milk. Heat on the stovetop in a saucepan: 1 cup milk(whole or 2% milk, almond milk or coconut milk, etc) 1/2 tsp ground turmeric or some grated turmeric root, 1 tsp honey, 1/4 tsp ground cardamom or a few pods, pinch of ground ginger or a small piece of peeled ginger root, dash of vanilla extract, dash of fresh ground black pepper or peppercorns, pinch of cloves, pinch of allspice. Keep on gentle heat for a few minutes. Strain through a fine sieve and enjoy. Sometimes I add cocoa powder or chocolate to make a spicy hot chocolate treat.

(1) Show this thread