These are my wife,@court_moreno, and my son Sebástian. Eventhough Sebastian is non-verbal due to his autism, he has achieved some major milestones in the last few days. I couldn't be prouder.
She just shared this video with me.
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdM2dPaW/

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Fyi, Friends have had results with this, more concentration and verbal responses.
https://vni.life/science/brainreward.html

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

thank you so much!! God bless you!!!

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

I’m thrilled things are looking up!
God Bless you and yours, many prayers 🙏🏼❤️

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

Thank you so much. God Bless you!!!

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Adorable little boy 🥰
A lady named Kerri Rivera has had tremendous success in reversing autism. She has over 130 cases that were completely reversed, and others who had marked improvement. Her primary treatment is detoxing the body with food grade diatomaceous earth and MMS.
Her videos were removed from YouTube (of course), but they may be back up or on some other platform.
This is her website --
https://www.kerririvera.com/autism/

God bless you and your beautiful family!

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Thank you so much for all this information. We will definitely check it out. We specifically moved to Tennessee for him to get the melillo mode treatment (frequency vibrational, chiropractic therapy). He has done amazing. And recently we have switched his diet to very little to bo gluten. That has helped tremendously as well.

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Both of these products are truly miraculous, I have Chronic Lyme Disease and ingest both on a regular basis. I’m very happy you posted this story, Thank God for this woman and thank you for sharing 🤗

(2) Show this thread

How beautiful; your son, your wife, and her words. Thank you for sharing. Blessings to you all.💙🙏

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Thank you. God bless you. ❤❤❤

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

beautiful family Luis....you are truly blessed!

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Thank you so much for those kind words.
I truly am blessed!!!
GOD os amazing.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

❤️ Blessings!

In response God Wins to her Publication

Thank you.
God Bless you!!!!

(1) Show this thread