Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I have heard over and over again regarding the dishonesty of our leader and it still surprises me.

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

That was not what I meant. I meant to say our leaders. Using the plural was my intent meaning all those who claim to be our leaders. Thanks for the catch. She is awful, just as the majority are. If I posted it the way I really feel I would be labled a racist. But, I am not, it's just "the squad" and this one, and Waters, and Sharpton and Obama etc. With a little bit of Caucasion mixed in, and it's puzzling to me. They kick this country in the teeth.

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️