Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Believe
by Brooks and Dunn

https://youtu.be/X5z-jjWyAJQ

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

And Baptized in the water as Christ was so long ago. If you were Christened as a child read what Christ says about be Baptized as a knowledgable adult , not a baby.

Jesus at age 12, under the Law of the Passover Feast, was at Jerusalem in His Father’s House, listening and talking to the teachers. Wouldn’t Jesus have had enough understanding at 12 years old to have been baptized, if baptism was for a public testimony of His faith? But Jesus Himself gave the reason He was being baptized in Matthew 3:15, when He told John the Baptist to “…Permit it to be so now for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness.” So, in accordance with the Law dispensed to Moses, Jesus was thirty years old at the time He was baptized, as we read in Luke 3:23 “…And when He began His ministry Jesus Himself was about 30 years of age.” (Perhaps those who insist we should “follow Jesus in Baptism” should also require the person to be 30 years old today).

Jesus Saves! Red Pilled Nov 18 funeral, envelopes you know the rest... #crimesagainstchildren #crimesagainsthumanity #wwg1wga

I was christened in the Lutheran church as a baby and confirmed when I was 12, and firmly believed that it was enough until 2014 when I was led to do what Jesus did and decided to get baptized (full immersion). I can't tell you how that changed my life! I have a deep thirst for Him that I never had before which led to some amazing things... Don't get me wrong, God was definitely in my life before that, but after, it went so much deeper I can't even explain....

Don't settle for doctrine.... Do what He did! He is our model, He shows us how... Discipleship - It's being yoked to him!

And by the way, I didn't come up out of the water feeling any different than when I went in, God didn't audibly speak, no angels were around singing, but it was taking that step and then there was a turn in my heart,

I just started to have this desire to know him more, it's the best thing that ever happened to me.

Then you can enter Heaven if you are Baptized and believe what is aritten in John 3:16. Below is John 3: 16-21 and also John 3: 5 about having to be Baptized in the water.

In response Roxy Proxy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Jesus Saves! Red Pilled Nov 18 funeral, envelopes you know the rest... #crimesagainstchildren #crimesagainsthumanity #wwg1wga

Storm, I've been looking at some of the links on your site, some I'm familiar with, some not... but from your studies are there things that differ from the 72 books that are gamechangers? Can you recommend where to start?

In response Roxy Proxy to her Publication

Yes, Enoch has 3 Books, Wisdom of Solomon, Book of Adam and Eve , and really all of the Audiobooks only exculde theBook of Jubilees.

(1) Show this thread