Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Comfort food ... Mac n Cheese and Turkey Chili . . . everyone enjoyed it and it was so great to cook food to comfort the family. Thank you Jesus.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

one of my favs!!!

Take time to smell the flowers 💚

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

it's hot 😍 Remi and Tyrone ❤

(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

ummmm signed by Cat turd:)):):)

(1) Show this thread

MISSISSIPPI ❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

Amen!! Spend every day living!! ❤️🙏🏻😇

Nice! i need to cook that too!

Exactly .mate...That's why I spend lots of time on sunshine and fresh air...I go fishing or take our dog for a walk or just sitting in our backyard watching our garden plants grow
I also make my own fishing floats, doing car ,truck, boat or scooter battery reconditioning and I am also making my own sinkers...
Physical disability didn't limit my brain function or stopped me from being alive...
Life is what each of us makes of it, not what limits any of us
Every day I am out of bed, I am winning

having grilled teriyaki chicken with rice tonight

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

looks delicious! we are having chicken quesadilla
you are so right “life is not on here” im ok with it will happen when God opens that door.
cheers and enjoy your dinner!
God bless

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

YUM!

You can NEVER go wrong with Mississippi Mud Roast! I am a bit jealous......Enjoy😉

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Good for you Joey! NO DATES, events only, that’s how we guage what’s coming. Per Q.
Silver is just beautiful, and a perfect name. Thank you for posting the recipe. Enjoy your perfect day!
Love and light! 💛🙏🏻

I love God, country, family and of course President Trump !!

I totally agree !! I am taking a break, going to spend time with God, my family and my precious fur babies ! Joey, you are right, my life is not on social media and a little time away is good for the heart and soul !! I love you my friend !! God bless and keep you always !!
thank you for the recipe, it looks amazing !!

(1) Show this thread