Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I will give you all the components to make or buy independently the ancient Holy Annoiting Oil used for thousand of years to improve your health as restore your body. This was given to all humanity in the beginning by God so please take a note pad and write and research for yourself. Remember the 3 Wise men that came at the birth of Christ with Frankincense and Myrrh it was to make Gods Holy Oil. If you have questions please ask.

1. Indian frankincense
Plant
boswellia serrataImage;
Boswellia serrata is a plant that produces Indian frankincense.

2: Myrrh , The Health Benefits of Myrrh Essential Oil
Ancient oil is prized for its healing and beautifying properties

3: Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Extract

4: Black Pepper Exract

5: Extra Virgin Olive Oil

These in the proper proporortions will heal you as it was given by God many thousand of years ago. They are all inexpensive and easily available in most Drug Stores or health food stores. Research each of these and

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

i use Young living oils they are the best of the best oils. i have every one of the and i am gonna create a blend and see hiw it works. i believe in frankinscene its antiparasitic antifungal, antiviral.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

Remember these were give to humanity many 10’s of thousands of years ago by God and I can give the percentages that most Jewish Rabbi’s use in making Holy Oil with the components I listed.

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Do you mix all together and how much of each?

I’llgive the formulation later today after I have alls attention. You can buy these very cheaply at most Drug Stores in the Vitamin section or Health Food Stores. During this time before I give you percentages research each and the health benefits associated with each. Learn first then we will proceed and know why two of these were brought by the Wise men at the Birth of Christ.

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

God lover Christ follower. Happily married.

Thank you!

In response Donna Howard to her Publication

Your welcome ,but, really just thank God , not me.

(1) Show this thread

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Thank you! I Appreciate you work on everything!

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

Storm Patriot we appriciate you and Thank you. This all belongs to God Only as I am only his messanger .

(1) Show this thread

Doing that now..Thank you