Q) The Storm Rider /Official Page June 16, 2021

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/now-audio-proof-fbi-dhs-attempted-recruit-green-beret-infiltrate-oath-keepers-jan-6-riot-recorded/?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

NOW WE HAVE PROOF: FBI and DHS Attempted to Recruit Green Beret to Infiltrate Oath Keepers Before Jan. 6 Riot -- AND HE RECORDED IT
NOW WE HAVE PROOF: FBI and DHS Attempted to Recruit Green Beret to Infiltrate Oa...
Throughout 2020 the Black Lives Matter terrorist group was linked to conservatively 91% of the riots that resulted in the most expensive property dama...

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

I love my country. I'll fight for my country. God & my daughter also apply. Proponent for the absolute & immediate destruction of the CI

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

There were 2 groups of ACTORS bussed into#dc on#Jan6th. 1 busload of US Army 10th Mountain Division-Psychological Operations (#Psyops) Unit out of Ft Bragg, NC. The other group was the psyops unit of the#USAF, which is run by a military man with the last name Sullivan. Sullivan has 2 adopted twin Cuban boys, one of them being Brian Sullivan, the leader of#TheProudBoys & the main instigator on the#capitol grounds that day who, after the 'seige', went directly to#cnn where he received $35,000 for sharing his false & fabricated version of events. The other Sullivan adopted twin acts as the leader of 'The Oath Keepers" who, along with the "ProudBoys", have just been outed as fabrications of our#US military's political#Propaganda wing!

#Patriots#USA#America#Trump#DeepState#lies#TheRealTerrorists#TyrannicalGovernment#Anons#Freedom#Liberty#mindcontrol#MKUltra#CorruptCourtSystem#DirtyDOJ#DeepState#CannibalisticCabal#truth#darktolight#LuciferianAgendaPushers#FACT

I love my country. I'll fight for my country. God & my daughter also apply. Proponent for the absolute & immediate destruction of the CI

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

I've been repeating this over & over, except I can 99.9999% say for absolute certain that this was the brainchild of#NastyNancy. She had the call to the#Pentagon a few days later that she refuses to disclose, her semi-private underground#CapitolBldg entrance was accessed, her office was "broken into", her laptop was "stolen", & who was the first#DeepState#NWObootlicking#Swine to publicly call for an attempted 2nd fraudalent impeachment against#Trump for 'insurrection'?! Nasty! Whose stomping grounds did the#Jan6th#falseflag#PSYOP that#setup#Patriots occur on?! Nasty's. I have absolutely no doubt that our nation's "premier law enforcement agency", the#FBI, who no longer investigates crime, (they cover it up for their counterparts at the#CIA) was right up in the middle of the .... wait for it....#DOMESTICTERRORISM that was irrefutably ORDERED by our own government! #dc#USA