Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

God's child, spiritual & digital warrior, patriot ,Trump Supporter, WWG1WGA, NCSWIC because God always wins!

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

The evil that the devil and his minions perpetrate against, the real President, Donald J Trump shall devour them, in Jesus' name! His name even speaks of his call by God. Donald(world leader) John (with grace) Trump (to triumph over)!!!!!!!!!#GodWins#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

He is carrying such a heavy load 🙏❤️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

He is rhe BEST. ❤️🙏❤️

Greatest President Ever

💟 God Bless President Trump

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

We miss him so much, even I am only a German ❣️

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

We love our Patriot Germans & ALL Patriots around the world. We are all in this fight together.

(1) Show this thread

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

nor will I 🙏 thank you for the reminder! 💞

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Neither will we stop fighting against [their] tyranny for you, our President, The People's POTUS45 🙏🏻💓

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

I wont give up either. Will you?

Love God, Love Family, Love Self. Patriot, wife, and mother. #WWG1WGA

No, he will not, and we will never give up on him. I cant wait until the CCP has collapsed and Trump comes out as the true President of out United Republic!

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

💗🙏💗God Bless You Sir, We Love YOU!!!💗🙏💗

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

either will we.
Love this POTUS

Love this pic and it makes me sad at the same time😢🙏

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

God is his strength, as is ours.#GodWins#wwg1wga

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

And neither will we. WRWY!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Warrior.

This is actually my favorite picture of him. ❤️ God keep and protect him. ❤️🙏

It breaks my heart when I hear or see negative amd hurtful things that people say about the BEST PRESIDENT EVER!! The poor family have been through so much 😢. GOD BLESS THE TRUMP FAMILY 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💖💖💖💖💖

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

We love you Sir! We won't either! 🇺🇸🦁💖

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

Love and Prayers to our President Donald J. Trump! ❤️🙏❤️🙏