LINK BELOW
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ›Έ

https://www.afrikaiswoke.com/anunnaki-lost-book-enki/

Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

This thing certainly looks Reptilian to me with scales and all associated features. Even their teeth and facial Features are Reptilian. This is just a Fallen one who is a Prince in Hell nothing more a souless entitiy that is devouted to oy Lucifer and eat humans for food. Look closley at this souless evil thing. And if you don’t believe they are in fact, the fallen ones I feel sorry for you. There is bo species in the universe thats going to travel here for 4.5-6 light years to conduct anal analysis on humans. They come from inside the earth and need the DNA to save the once human Greys.

Hmm, what do you think of this article? Very strange. I think you are correct about the fallen angels and nephilim
https://anonup.com/thread/5710861

(1) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Thank you

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

MOST WELCOME πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

God-Family-Country πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

God wins!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

AMEN πŸ˜‡ πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Notice how they appear almost Reptilian ? And resemble Moloch ? That was their curse from God. As was the snake in Eden to crawl on its belly from hence forward. They that did not have children with women of men were taken along with their slaves underground in tunnel systems they built to avoid the waters of the flood of Noahs day. And after many thousands of years living underground are only slightly human and have lost their skin pigment, grew large eyes due to the darkness and are fraile and thin from poor butrion on molds and fungi. The became known as the Grays with Ufologist and have to collect DNA from humans to survive or they will not be able to reproduce and are still slave to the Fallen.

YOU NAILED IT>

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Makes perfect sense! Thanks!

(3) Show this thread

The Annanaki are nothing more than the Fallen Agels who took women of earth and mated with them creating the Nephilim. They did not creat man nor woman rather God did and the Gold was due to their greed and evil they became. This was why God flooded the earth and they also made many of the Megaliths we see today that we can’t carve or reproduce and move.
However, its all written in the Bible and the other Books not in your typical Bible used today.
You can believe their lie about Nuberu and why they said they needed gold. In fact it was greed as even the Fallen were not bound by time and space. We from archeology know humans originated in the North Africa area not the former Sumeria. And the Fallen possesed almost all knowledge of the universe and had spacecraft as after the Fall they lost their wings. But, all watchers that fathered Nephilim are chained up in Hell until Judgement Day.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

But I think from my dream watchers meant the watchers of the AZ audit as that was in my dream.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

They've been after us since we were kids, now we know they weren't just dreams, and horrible things we endured are ending. All will be weighed and measured. Go to Christ-God, repent. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

(5) Show this thread