Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

STL Anon
@stlanon

Horrible news for vaccinated people with mRna vaccines
First case of postmortem study in a patient vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2
Highlights
• We report on a patient with a single dose of vaccine against SARS-CoV-2.
• He developed relevant serum titer levels but died 4 weeks later.
• By postmortem molecular mapping, we found viral RNA in nearly all organs examined.
• However, we did not observe any characteristic morphological features of COVID-19.
• Immunogenicity might be elicited, while sterile immunity was not established.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971221003647
I feel sorry for every single one of you, who were brainwashed by propaganda. God bless you all.

What is worse is those in the military who were forced to take it.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

Only a few actually took it and the rest were not required to take it.

I know someone who said her brother was required to take it. Maybe he was coerced/pressured. This is very sad, as he just joined and he has his life ahead of him.

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

It is very, very sad that they are trying to kill so many.

Only people mentioned by @PirateQueen88 in this post can reply

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

In response PirateQueen 888 to her Publication

My very naive, liberal neighbor tried to school me on flu cases this weekend🤦🏼‍♀️- she got the jab- also works out an hour a day (in her driveway as long as my husband is home to watch🙄) but she is a stupid sweetheart and i care deeply for her and her kids- clueless🤦🏼‍♀️- in one breath she says she has never seen so many people die(bereavement councelor)- then says the flu pretty much disappeared because of masks...ummmm

Thats what happens when you watch MSM and believe Beuaracrates want the best for you as its all lies. I watch QAN and Newsmax only and CNN to see if they do as we suspected Monday, and they did.

(1) Show this thread

Georgia Guidestones , yes . They have been planning this for centuries and now executing their plan and they believe they are winning ,but, I will tell you God has blinded them to the truth. Many will be saved that got the vaxx and many will not be. These people that did this are the pawns of Satan. The Big Trap is about to be Sprung and then they’ll know they lost within a 2 day period as they are all arrested.

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻Lord I pray! my entire life, I was well aware of the evil surrounding us....but only in the last 2 years did I realize how much there REALLY was

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

it began in Genesis. Cain/babylon/moloch/depopulation because God says to be fruitful and multiply- satan and minions working hard to be God- which [they] will NEVER be!!!!

(2) Show this thread