Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In my visions, I have visitors, one in particular that has been constant pretty much everyday most of the time for the past year.It didnt all come at once, it has gradually increased. I've had aliens, & spirits, & some that are just humans that have learned to control their minds to be telepathic.
It has been hard to figure out communications without talking all tho sometimes they do actually whisper words in my ear. I have been working hard to see thro the eyes of the main one I have been working with so long & have actually been able to several times. Other times they show me their faces or other images of things they want me to see or know, sometimes actual signs held up with words written on them. He takes me places lots of times, I have been in this huge beautiful garden on his ship, riding in a ship that looks like a huge glass bubble, one seater, traveled thro tunnels underground & tunnels in space.I have seen cities of the future that are extremely modern with huge Tesla bldgs

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

YOU ARE DEMON POSSESSED, ALL OF THOSE "DREAMS" ARE OF SATAN. For ALL the non-believers, atheists, brainwashed sheeple and even "fleshly" Christians: Aliens from outer space is one of satan's big lies. I will PRAY FOR YOU.

WATCH AND LEARN WHAT WE BIBLE BELIEVING CHRISTIANS ALREADY KNOW!!!

THEY'RE FALLEN ANGELS

https://vimeo.com/561640097

THEY'RE FALLEN ANGELS.mp4 on Vimeo

This is "THEY'RE FALLEN ANGELS.mp4" by Robert Paul on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Nana is not demon possessed. I do understand your fear of these things though. I would be willing to bet that you also believe that we are the only planet in existence occupied by beings and species that God created in all that is.
You are welcome to your beliefs. I have mine.
Mine are spiritually based in a NDE I had decades ago and actually seeing God & his angels and receiving messages from him.
When the majority of the other books of the Bible (777 total I understand) are revealed perhaps some of the views you have taken on from others interpreting it will change. Much Love to you tho.

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

No you aren't demon possessed

I also say people are free to believe what they will as long as it doesn't harm others

We exist at many levels because we're made in the image of the Creator & that One exists at more levels than we're capable of taking in right now at this vibration - as things rise it will become easier
If - people are willing to explore those aspects of them which are of the Creator
Now, one may encounter dark & negative forces - the thing is to learn to not fear & feed such things & one can learn a *lot*
But you may have to face your own darkness & a lot of people do struggle with that

As for me, I've received a lot of info from the dreamplane in this lifetime & have even achieved lucidity in dreams
Like living here, it's an invitation & challenge to expand & understand Creation for oneself just like living Life to the fullest on this side

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

😘😇🙏💜Yes well said.

(1) Show this thread