Good morning Patriots!

Hope your dreams were awesome!
I am telling y'all, meditation and finding yourself, your soul, and connecting to others in the universal consciousness is the most amazing thing.
It will be our next frontier together with space and the combination of the two will be the most amazing time ever in our history.

In generations to come, Earth humans will turn out to be the most spiritually aware and creative species in all of the many species God has created spread out thro all galaxies.

What future are you manifesting with your thoughts and words most of your day? A beautiful spiritual existence for all of humanity or are your thoughts still on vengeance and all the matrix of negatives and evil they have been keeping us in.

Yes we must hold them accountable but dont let their negatives rule your day and thoughts or stick to you. Dont help them manifest negatives and evils.

This man explains how it is pretty well:

https://youtu.be/m-RnlwICTQg

Here's Why Some People See A World Others Don't - David Lynch on Transcendental Meditation - YouTube

Renowned Director and Creative, David Lynch, on transcendental meditation, creativity, the brain, and pure consciousness. "Meditation is to dive all the way ...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thanks nana.

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Good Morning Nana. 💜
Blessed are those who believe!
God Bless All. 💚
🙏🇺🇲💕

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

Good morning hun!

(1) Show this thread

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

Good Morning Nana 😊

ThanQ 🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

Good morning hun!

(1) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Thank you for sharing this.

Good morning!

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Good morning hun!

(1) Show this thread