Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Armor up each and everyday! God Speed Patriots!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Armor up for battle and keep the full armor of God on. You can not survive without it!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Amen Brother. ❤️🙏💞

(1) Show this thread

Southern born living way up north. Proud patriot and digital soldier holding the line. For God and country... #WWG1WGA #MAGA #GodWins

We all need the full armor of God now and always.

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

your posts have given me peace more times than i can count. Thank you.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

God Bless You.🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

I ask GOD to let be a Warrior for HIS Glory everyday... GOD Bless my friend

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

Amen! I ask for Him to guide me everyday as well my friend. God Bless You too. Thanks for being here with us.

(1) Show this thread