This is the 3rd time this month his physical aliveness has been verified
Gene Decode verified JFK Jr. alive 1-1-21
Juan O'Savin verified JFK Jr. alive 1-11-21

Princess Diana is alive, safe & very protected 24/7
She represents something very very very special, beyond 3D

President Trump & his family are safe

We the People are all creating a beautiful New World

My blog/transcript enclosed 🙏💓

https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2021/01/remarkable-jc-kay-remote-view-jfk-jr.html

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

MORE HYPERBALE????
WHAT ABOUT THE ELECTION?
LET'S TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY IN REAL TIME!!!!
STOP DELIVERYING MESSAGES THAT DIVERT US FROM WHAT'S REAL PLEASE!!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Truth seeker who's sick of the ridiculousness!!!

our prince and princess. 💜💜

O.O OMG! This reminds me of the 3 'Dream Encounters' I had with JFK Jr. I never dreamed about him at all, but thelast few months I had very realistic and vivid Dreams of meeting with him... First dream it was a Black Limo and he looked different, yet I knew it was him. My mother however did not recognize him. The next 2 times he was young again, exactly like JC describes! The last time I was him, he had a black suit on and it was close to a Helicopter. Each time he was very warm and kind hearted,

Hi Kat- what is your anonup
handle? would love to follow you there too.

In response Tracy Moseley to her Publication

Far as I know this is it!?! You found me 😹🙏😻

@ KatistheSea3

(1) Show this thread

kat, i love all you write on inteldinarchronicles! thank you! so happy to find you here!

In response Angie Montgomery-Corvi to his Publication

Bless your heart, Angie. Thanks so much for letting me know. That means a lot.

I got Twitmo'd again so I'm done with that. Gab is toooooooo slow. Don't quite understand Telegram. But I'm really likeing this place!! 😸🙏💓

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

More warrior's.

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our country🇺🇸

This would be EPIC🇺🇸🔥

In response julie baja to her Publication

GOING to be epic, Julie! 🔥🔥🔥 ANYTHING is possible 😉💓

(1) Show this thread