Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

It's very sad to say that most of our enemies in the last few decades have been domestic ones.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Frank Dionne to his Publication

Indeed, sadly infiltration from within.

(1) Show this thread

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

❤️🇺🇸

Two Sisters spreading Red Pill Domestic and International News on God's Great Liberty; The Gospel with humor and Christian principles.

Constitution is from God. Get it Right. To get someone's attention lay down the smack on them. Or these actors: Are you going to heaven or hell? Talk to Jesus. He said every word you speak will either send you to hell or heaven. Ask for God's Holy Spirit so Every word you speak comes from God. Jesus said you will be judged by God for every "Idle" word not from God spoken. Think about it. Unclog the drain between you and God's Holy Spirit. The Spirit of Truth.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Resistance Chicks to her Publication

Excuse me@resistancechicks?
When I said Remember Your Oath I'm talking to my veteran frens and those patriots who took the Q oath.
BTW...I'm well grounded with the Word of the Lord, thank you very much. You might want to brush up on Matthew 7:1

(1) Show this thread