Believe dont believe, totally up to you but I can assure you I am not crazy. I manage a daily real estate & insurance business, help with my grandkids that visit weekly a & maintain my own business while helping others with theirs.
My visitor helps me raise my vibrations, frequency, and connect with God/Source/Creator which ever name you want to use. I had a NDE in the early 80's that seems to have anchored me with what is happening now meaning that I have seen & know the after & we ARE pure energy beings when we leave these earth suits. When I came to social media it was because a little over 2 yrs ago the last week of January I had a dream. In the dream God was DEMANDING that I pay attention. He threw down a huge lightening bolt in the shape of a cross with a baby under it. My son was killed in a wreck on Jan 27th 7 yrs b4 that& at first I thought it was about my new grandson that was born a few days later on Feb.1.at that time I did not now about the tortured and murdered children

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏 I don't believe ~ I KNOW... you were being prepared for the truth. Your heart was open 💜 Willing to KNOW and do God's Work ☀️ God Bless You 🌟

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response white light to his Publication

😘😇🙏💜

(1) Show this thread