Fox 26 TV Reporter Ivory Hecker Informs Network LIVE ON AIR She's Blowing The Whistle On Them - YouTube

Donate: https://www.projectveritas.com/donateGet emails: https://confirmsubscription.com/h/j/EC8A17570A033FCCFollow:Telegram: https://t.me/project_veritasFB:...

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

This is awesome 😂🤣😂

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

People waking up and fighting back is awesome and I hope to see more of this.

It really is. A lot of people throwing in the towel because expectations of dates, have come and gone. Seeing a ton of it on here right now. To them I say, stand your ground, fight the good fight and look around! Read between the lines. So much is going down! 🙂🙏

I couldn't agree more but I would be lying if I was to say i didn't have my doubts at time. This is very slow process but it has to be done by the book.

Oh absolutely! It’s tedious at times. This is the Universe’s biggest moving cog. A million things moving simultaneously. When I look out, I see the magnificant brilliance of it. I’m in Canada so my wait will be longer than all of yours..but i’ll wait! I trust this plan, I trust 45! 🙏

Oh wow you Canadians have it pretty rough. From what I hear. I don't think you will wait any longer than us because I think it will all go down at the same time around the world. One giant military operation.

🤞 Amerca first, the rest will follow. it is pretty crazy here. I was actually in the grocery store today and the stickers on the floor were pointing in one direction, I went another direction and some lady came up and went postal on me. She said you have to go the proper way or you’re going to spread the virus. You’re being selfish we all don’t want to die. 😳 I was like lady, stfu and shop, mind your buisness. I’m usually not rude but these people down here are crazy.

That's scary to see people so brainwashed. The thing I find really scary is with your police and shutting down churches and how there not there supporting the people.

Yes the Churches are hit. Mosques are open. I think I’m the only person I’ve ever seen in a store without a mask and I’ve been asked to leave. I live in a small town and I cannot go into 11 stores now. Do you watch people walk down the street by themselves with their masks on in the sun perspiring and you’re like oh my gosh what is going on? It feels like George Orwells 1984. I can’t stand it here.

Why aren't more people standing up and pushing back against the gov.? Why aren't there more protests in the streets or are there and were just not seeing it here. You guy's also have China troops stationed on you east and west coasts. You guy's are truly living in the George Orwell novel but I pray for not to much longer. Keep the faith and stay strong we Americans stand with you.

Our media is very careful. The daily reports from Ford/Trudeau in the beginning have had them glued. The only American news we get is Cnn, you have to pay for other American news. There are rallies taking place, they go live on fb but people laugh, or get scared because of the gestapo. There is no freedom of speech. They are indoctrinated. I tell people what is going in and I’m nuts! If it wasn’t for you guys and patriots ww, I’d feel hopeless. Instead I’m pretty relaxed, lol. A couple Of my grown children have got the vax. They wouldn’t listen. I’ve made it clear that no one with the vax is welcome in my home. People stand in lines outside the stores 6 feet apart in the beautiful sun and the cool breeze wearing their masks and don’t say a word to each other. It’s literally Orwells hell. Thank you for the kind words. 🙏❤️

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jody Donohue, click on at the bottom under it