Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

It shows the levels of evilness this whole thing goes to. To prevent this couple from being together is part of this sick twisted plan by the [C]abal[.]πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ””

Half way to Heaven, spouse of a military veteran. GODSPEED #wwg1wga #allkidsmatter

I will think of them EVERY time I get frustrated or impatient while this sick circus continues.

save the children.. thank you and love go out to our great president Donald Trump, all of our brave military and patriots. WWG1WGA

why just a couple of days? they look like they want to be together forever..they sure dederve to be..so sad to keep them seperated.. wish i could take them in..

Half way to Heaven, spouse of a military veteran. GODSPEED #wwg1wga #allkidsmatter

In response I love my country to her Publication

They could live in the same room if the nursing facility allows it. The average annual cost for a 'shared bed' is $82,000.00. Their nursing home 'suite' would cost around $165k a year! Can't imagine why couples are separated and residents are always being sent to the ER.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. Mocked by many (some family inc), but FIRMLY stand in my belief that the "Best is yet to come!" God wins.

πŸ’–True love. πŸ’– It is sad to think of the countless needless separations because of this plandemic. I'm so glad this couple was able to reconnect.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

i'm weeping all ova myself