Uh Oh
Happened within the last hour where she announced it on LIVE television.

Ivory Hecker "Fox Corp has been muzzling me to keep certain information from you the viewers ..."
She's reporting all that has been happening to her and other reporters, to Project Veritas.

Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

👊Go Ivory.

Just noticed the big Weather Alert sign behind this woman, and then the post below... comms?

https://anonup.com/thread/5655753

She’s a brave woman! Dear Lord Jesus please watch over and protect her. In Your Holy Name I pray. Amen.

Q intelligence Drops follower since the beginning. Fully trusting the military's plan to save America & the world..

brilliant women.

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

Dear Lord, please protect Ivory Hecker and keep her safe. You know what she is up against and the doors she has opened. Please surround her with your angels of protection and shield her from all evil that will try to stop her and shut her down. Lord in the Sweet name of Jesus I pray. Amen

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

the old walls are crumbling .. she must ha e another job lined up already!

IN GOD WE TRUST THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE TRUMP 2020 WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️

Courageous woman! We need more people like her!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😂😂 I have watched this 10 times already! 🤣👊❤️

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

mic drop...

BOOM