WHAT DO WE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ETSY?
In November 2016, Etsy disclosed that it paid US$32.5 million to purchase Blackbird Technologies, a startup that developed AI software used for shopping context/search applications owned by Social Trendly INC. dba Blackbird Ai. "Blackbirding" involves the coercion of people through deception or kidnapping to work as slaves or poorly paid labourers in countries distant to their native. See prior post regarding Elon's Etsy Tweet.#ElonMusk#etsy#blackbird#ChildTrafficking#MARS#dumbo#JackDorsey#betsydevos

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Above All Else, Righteousness!

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Interesting, this is the dumbest thing they can do if they want the vax numbers to go up. We know from last experience that the more they sensor the more the wake up now.
We don't trust them at all, my take is this I believe the whitehats are doing it to wake up even more people. Leaving the absolutely comma toast sleeper to their own demise.
I believe those that will take the vaccines are those with jobs that uses vax as survival choice and those too stupid to think, 30%?
I have been doing my poll with folks i come in contact with.

Who the FOOK CARES ABOUT TWATTER❗️PEOPLE NEED TO GET THE HELL OUT OF TWATTER, ALL TWATTER IS A SOCIAL SITE THATS ALL🤨THEY DO NOT CONTROL YOU, YOU CAN SAY WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT , YOU DO NEED TO GO TO TWAT TTER TO SAY IT😡🤦🏽‍♀️GET OUT , THEYRE PLENTY OF OTHER PATRIOT SOCIAL PLATFORMS TO GO TO❗️😏 F@#K U Twit🤬🖕🏼

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

these people love the dark side. blackrock, blackstone, blackbird.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP