Gene Decode says the Pearl Harbor lockdown was for China trying to launch nuclear strike and space force took it out

https://rumble.com/vii2db-gene-decode-61321.html

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Everyone has a story. I love listening to Gene.He has a big heart.

Everybody can decide for themselves. I think alot of Gene says has come true but we are all on different timelines

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

since the beginning Gene decodes are complete nonsense

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

Not sold yet on Gene D but anything's possible. Yes I've worked in 3 DUMBS on 3 different continents. Did he mention the 4 legged green creature thingy's? That's where I lost interest.

So the scare event we have been waiting for will never be revealed to the public, so that portion of this horrific plan is a dud, too. So now we have zero arrests, zero justice, zero scare event we have been anticipating, zero President and zero country.

Ok, great! Wow! What a magical time to be alive!

DEAD. DANCE!

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread