Important to understand:

- Martial Law = Military control, suspension of our 3 branches of government and suspension of our US Constitution.

- Insurrection Act = Military Control, suspension of our 3 branches of government to ENFORCE our US Constitution.

#CHRISTJESUSisKING#GodWins#wwg1wga#wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE#MAGA#KAG#STOPTHESTEAL#Trump2020#DIGITALSOLIERS#patriotsfight#SECONDUSREVOLUTION#FALLoftbeCABAL#QANON#thestormisuponus#TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @justinmclemore in this post can reply

In response Justin McLemore to his Publication

but our constitution isnt being inforced i dont get it

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

OMGOSH!! THANK YOU for sharing this! I thought I saved it but I didn't and couldn't find it again. πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

The DS was going to enact MARTIAL LAW.
Trump cares about the people and the country and did it the right way!

(1) Show this thread

@codenamequeso Thanks for the clarification. Good to know.

@codenamequeso Thanks for the clarification. Good to know.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

If Gov Northrup sent his Nat'l Guard troops to DC, to surround
& seize the WH...

WHO can command them to STOP ? Army Gen?

Patriot that loves this Country, President Donald Trump, God and Family. #WWG1WGA, #MAGA, #KAG, #FOOKED

Great explanation, thank you!