Frens I am going to ask you to please remove the AOC post from earlier. While the name is different they looked like the same person to me. It is best to error on the side of right. I apologize for not doing a better job. It WILL not happen again.

In the picture is a combination of both women. Once again I apologize. I am truly sorry to you and if they are not the same person, to her.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Thank you. I still have my own belief but since it is not 100% verifiable it is not right to make a claim. I have thought myself about her being a white hat doing a great job as a black hat. We shall see.

(2) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

AOC has looked different for over a year now. I really believe she is gone.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

That may be, things are different for sure.
I think that maybe she replaced someone else. Maybe someone like this girl. She is a dead ringer.
A crazy thought I have is that all the real people took over the lives of those who replaced them. Crazy I know but possible.

(1) Show this thread

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

It isn’t any wonder that they can get her to say the most outrageous lies. With a double that close? It would be very easy to replace her in the event of an accidental suicide.

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

That is a very true statement. It would be a very real threat indeed.

(1) Show this thread

no problem ... I only recognize her due to her startled look, with crazed eyes ... and harsh demeanor.

KEK. Thanks for the laugh.

(1) Show this thread