Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

🚨 BQQM! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 🐸

THIS IS ACTUALLY SO MANY FUKN BQQMS ROLLED UP INTO ONE GIANT MAGNIFICENT FUKN BQQM! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ―

"You and I have a rendezvous with destiny" "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" WWG1WGA

DUDE! HOW DO I WATCH THIS?

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

In response ... ... to his Publication

No clue yet, I posted it the second the email came through. I don't think the left a link.

"You and I have a rendezvous with destiny" "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" WWG1WGA

I am starting to get pumped up over here!

For real! People are clearly not seeing how absolutely fukn huge this is. Scott I can consider to be 100% legit now; Russell sent an email with a Q confirmation; It's in Arizona the exact weekend the count is wrapped up! There's a couple more too!

ABSOLUTELY-HUGEπŸ”₯πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽ―

I wrote all those types off, but I think I agree with you on McKay. If he is hooked up with Russell, that says a lot to me.

Same. The first time I heard him he was talking about Russell. Although I have never heard him mention him again I've always gave him the benefit of the doubt. This could be the beginning of the avalanche.... Real curious to see what Russell says.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THANKS ZACK THIS IS HUGE !!!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

DONT UNDERSTAND THE SCOTT McKAY TIE IN

Scott McKay is touring and visited Russell. Look up patriot streetfighter on rumble, the video hasn't been uploaded yet as far as I know.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Roskitos in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Roskitos Aus, click on at the bottom under it