Let's be clear: John F. Kennedy broke away from his Illuminati Bloodline, so why can't everyone else? Hollywood celebrities were forced into this lifestyle against their will, and most of them include cryptic easter eggs in their videos. There is more good than bad.

Do not allow the illusion of the Cabal's Control to get you down. God gave us the power and will to break away from [their] order.
#wwg1wga#MAGA#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#StormIsUponUs#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

WWG1WGA Patriot Trump supporter #GodWins

In response John Reese to his Publication

This makes me think Taylor Swift is one who broke away.

Except that Patrick Bouvier Kennedy has told us that his father is from Libya; the Kahlooni bloodline. He, JFK, along with his brother, was taken from his mother after his father was killed and placed with the Kennedy family in America.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Sha Chilen to her Publication

That is tue. The history of the United States of America is hidden in the country of Libya. JFK & Joe Kennedy jr - Abraham Lincoln - Druze people. Down another 🐇🕳️. 🤔😉

(1) Show this thread

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

look at a persons works - i was raised in a sra cult MKUltra e5c. i ran away i hid for 20 years. ive worked to recover for 40. you dont keep one foot in for riches if you are out. yes mant for fathers recognized the evil and left many dont. by their works you will know them. lies, selfish self interest, evil sexual practices - peodphilia satanic worship = works of the devil

Well said John.

To everyone, regardless of the illusion of control, Who is in control of YOU?

You are always in control of yourself, you have the power over yourself, and that goes for every one of us.

They only hold the illusion of power because we give up our inherent power to them.

We the people are the ones with the power over our combined destiny.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

YES. God wants conversion! It is not too late to break free. On the other side of the looking glass is....
#FORGIVENESS

dude you soent the entirety or yesterday callinf donald trump an evil freemason, make up your mind would you.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

huh?

Could be that God is moving and conversions occuring. Support that which is good.
#OnGodsSide

(2) Show this thread

Some people would have chosen death instead of betraying GOD!
NO MERCY for those who worship MOLOCH/LUCIFER/SATAN...etc...!
It was their choice to be rich and famous...
What about the thousands of politicians, elites, here and around the world? They also sold their soul to SATANISM...aren't they in jail or executed for their crimes? Why give a pass to Hollywood?
#SaveTheChildren

In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication

Yes,#SaveTheChildren. God wants us to do more.
#Pray4thedamned

(1) Show this thread

Podpisem smlouvy se Satanem zpečetili svůj osud. Satan. Pravda o "celebritách" vyjde najevo...

Gritty critical thinker, soft-hearted & tough-minded, persevering Mom & Nana. May we all move into the fullness of who we truly are.

if mankind's choices can be measured/judged by God, then we have ultimate authority in our choices. we are accountable & God respects our sovereignty.

God cannot judge wrongly so the "setup" of God holding us accountable is right & good & loving.

no one is forced against their will. ultimately, we choose and we are held responsible.

where's the point of no return? God knows & so will judge rightly.

Trump supporter, Patriot, wine lover, exercise fanatic, spin instructor, protector of daughter with a disability. From New England

They were forced? They could walk away and not sell their souls

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

God is LOVE and GOD WON Praying for the lost souls that where born into evil families or forced into this It is not too late to repent God have mercy on us In Jesus Holy name AMEN

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Lori Crittenden to her Publication

Man was no dummy!

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

In response Lori Crittenden to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Married ,Patriot, Hoosier, I stand for the Flag ....WWG1WGA #QUnity

oh the choices the Lord gives us , I know what ones I've made so far . Forced ? back to the choices thing .....js

And that ended well.
Just sayin'

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

That's not how it works. It is up to each individual, his decision at some point. If someone exchanges soul for something else, he will lose his soul forever.

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Do you recall when VK told us on Twitter that this retoucher account is a fraud? Or have I mistaken it for another?

I love every one of you, and all of you have a God-given purpose. Do not bend, do not break, and do not bend the knee. Fight Back!

Don't trust claims like that.

(1) Show this thread

what significance do the easter eggs have?

Taken down in the gen flynn/powell purge!🇺🇸 Twatter still hates me ✌ Trump is my president!! I'm here for the children!💜

In response Riss 916 to his Publication

It's pagan...they represent the fertility goddess...and when ya learn what the pagan Christmas is about and how it relates to easter...you may throw up! 🙏 It's not what we are told it is. And yes I am a believer of God and He guides me daily...I'm not being mean or otherwise..it's scary how everything is so manipulated.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Riss 916 to his Publication

😔I have received testimony from over 2 dozen women about residual mems of being used for egg harvesting. We should have consideration.
🤔Such an ACT would most assuredly be a crime against humanity.

I do not consent.

(2) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I've said & thought many times, no matter what the satanist cabal wants to think, it all began with the Creator & they went away from & shut themselves off from that source.
But I think that never stops calling, and that there are opportunites presented at some point where the ones caught in that loop can choose to break out. And since it's free will with the Creator, it has to be their choice
But I do think opportunites are available at some point

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

Compassionate, loving and graceful. thank you... we become what we think about Reese ✨🙏🏻✨