Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

What happens when too many people start connecting with God?

You get articles like this from "scientists". They don't want you to take time to refresh or collect yourself they want you off balance constantly.
Agitation is the best way to break a person down. This is why when we are going to interrogate someone they have gone through a few days of no sleep with continually changing sounds and volumes. Basically we overload you so you can not think straight.
Calming yourself or "grounding" can not only relax you but also releases antioxidants that promote healing. This is well documented. Isn't funny how panicked THEY are?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/04/210414100147.htm

Mindfulness can make you selfish...that’ll piss off a lot of Buddhists.I have seen more BS articles like this the past year. Complete opposite from 2 yrs ago since I wrote my Master’s thesis talking about mindfulness and meditation.

yes, they are desperate to keep everyone in chaos. we’re doing something right

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Samael1031 in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Samael 1031 to his Publication

Yes we are. We are killing there power.