Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Deep Cleaning
Dirt dating back to 1948.
Rothschild henchmen being rounded up.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Saved Israel for last!
Does that by chance mean we are nearing the end of this matrix nightmare?

Nana is ready for the creating new part a ready!

Hallelujah!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Now the wolves will come . . .

"I am in favor of those who are ready for the future." Abraham Lincoln

The Most importantly he is not the prime minister but he is a dangerous man, because of him Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated and as long as he is in Israeli politics, should be on guard!

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

BuhBye BiBi

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

FOOK YOU, Bibi !! 🖕👊🇺🇸

In response MLB Bell to his Publication

who is bibi

(1) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

We traded one bad guy for another bad guy!

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

He has a story about his mother being Jewish, but it's the Dad that I have traced to secret Nazi. Most of his cabinet same Lieberman, Gantz, Edelstein you find words: Nazi

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
(5) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

This is the second time in 5 minutes I have seen similar. Guess who is not going to bed now? 😂

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

🙏🏻🥳🥳🥳Praise God! Thank you, sweet Jesus! 🙏🏻🥳🥳🥳🥳

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

I believe he is the Antichrist, possibly Satan himself.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

While Nana believes satan to be in Israel, I dont really believe many would yet know his name publicly. Too many hate BB, satan would not put himself in a position yet for public opinion to hate him, he would still try to nicely trick you into hell at this point. Would be a non controversial at this time Nana thinks.
But that is just my personal opinion.

(1) Show this thread