Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Thank you so much !
God bless you and your family even more !!!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Eileen same as to her Publication

👍😇❤️🎂💝🙏

(1) Show this thread

Just sent one, thank you.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

👍😇🙏❤️🎂💝

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Thanks for the link, sent a BDay Wish. To the Best President ever!

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

🙏❤️😇🎂💝You're welcome! Blessings to you!

(1) Show this thread

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

thank you so much for posting -- I just sent OUR PRESIDENT a birthday greeting on the link you provided!!
God bless

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

You're welcome! God bless you too!!🙏❤️😇🎂💝

(1) Show this thread

Czech Patriot. Digital Soldier. Police Officer. President Trump Supporter. Spiritual Seeker. We are The ONE. God = Love.

i can not cos i am from czech republic. if somebody could send mr. president DJT love from Czech republic🇨🇿. Thank you a lot. Stay strong patriots.

In response Ondřej Lédl to his Publication

🙏❤️😇Thank you so much, patriot! From all of your American sisters and brothers! God bless you in the Czech Republic!!🎂💝💖We're in this together, worldwide!!👊👍
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

sent! 🇺🇸

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

👍🙏❤️😇🎂💝

(1) Show this thread

thank you. just sent 1.💕

In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication

You're welcome! Blessings!!🙏❤️😇🎂💝

(1) Show this thread

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

sent

In response Qrispus AttuX to his Publication

👍🙏❤️😇🎂💝

(1) Show this thread