Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

🧐

No offense to you great men out there but when I read the last 3 words above, I couldn't help but go there...#TheMansOath#TheGuysClub - Even if you're caught cheating, even is it's by your wife and in the act, you DENY DENY DENY!😂😂😂

Hey that was told to me by an entire 40 & Over guys softball team at a Tournament about 25 years ago. I was the only women who went with my husband (yes who was yet to be known as the biggest cheater) and I would ask them all kinds of questions and they told me!

To me, it doesn't matter what, how or who you cheat - all have the same defense - DENY!

Women seem to cheat (not all women) for revenge or to get back at someone, to purposely hurt them. Is that why they hire so many (angry?) women at the Voting Polls *🗣🗣Georgia especially?? They feel just in their decision to cheat the people because their own party are just known cheaters in every part of life?

Just sayinnn...🤭😏 Hey, you learn a lot sitting on the bleachers watching softball.

Only people mentioned by @ResidentialAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MBJ8388 Hearts4America, click on at the bottom under it