🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

With all due respect, is this source a satirical opinion?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

AG Garland is going to far now.

How is the warning from the AZ AG a satirical opinion?

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

I guess satirical opinion was the wrong choice of words. There is nothing wrong with the story itself. It just seems that every headline is over-hyped to me. There is not much that shocks people anymore. I guess I don’t like headlines to be over-dramatic or sensationalized. JMHO

No problem. Just know that R3b3l lion works very hard to bring all the news and if it wasn't for them this site would be practically dead.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pepe_T_ in this post can reply

I decided to click on their site and it’s just not for me. Will continue to skip over. Too many ads.

This wasnt about him or her. I see everything they post. It just jumped out at me that the headline sounded more like the National Enquirer and it is just regurgitating everything in a hyped up headline. I’m not picking my battles very well today! 😢 Sorry