🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

Start investing in the private jet industry. Screw these clowns. Fly private, take trains, boats or drive, shut them down, quit giving these Nazis your money. Give freedom lovers your money instead. WE are in control because we have the consumer spending power.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

"You and I have a rendezvous with destiny" "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid" WWG1WGA

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

If you wanna make a small fortune in aviation, start with large one. I totally get your logic though.

In response ... ... to his Publication

I think if we started investing in them, they could grow and bring costs down so more people can afford to use them and we can shut the big airlines out or force them to change policy if they want to get their customers back. At least search people, you would be surprised at how affordable some private airlines can be to certain destinations and or if you are willing to share private commuter flights.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

EXACTLY!